Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Ever Expanding Library Blog

Help Me Reach 100 Contest!

For Reaching 100 Followers, My Ever Expanding Library Has Got An ARC Of Hush, Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick Up For Grabs. If My Ever Expanding Library Blog Gets To 150 Followers, My Ever Expanding Library Blog Will Throw In A Hardcover Copy Of Beautiful Creatures By Kami Garcia And Margaret Stohl. And If, For Some Crazy Reason, My Ever Expanding Library Blog Reachs 200 Followers, My Ever Expanding Library Blog Will Offer Up The Book Of Your Choice From Book Depository (To A Maximum Value Of $25 CDN).
Cover Image









Beautiful Creatures
This Contest Is Open To Anyone And Everyone Where Mail Goes!

This Contest Will End March 3,2010. Head On Over To My Ever Expanding Library Blog To Learn How To Enter.

Link:
http://everexpandinglibrary.blogspot.com/2010/02/help-me-reach-100-contest.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer