Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Sunday, February 28, 2010

Review Of Michelle M. Pillow's King Of The Unblessed

I Won Michelle M. Pillow's Book "King Of The Unblessed" From Three's A Crowd Blog. From The Second I Started Reading This Book I Just Didn't Want To Put It Down. I Have Basically Spent The Past Year Or So Mostly Reading Vampire Books. Although I Did Read A Few Angel Books And Succubus Books But For The Most Part I Am A Huge Vampire Fan. So When I First Read The Blurb To This Book I Was Like Okay This Book Is About Elves, Humans, Faeries, Goblins, Trolls, Sprites, And So On You Get The Idea. I Though "Hey This Might Be An Alright Book".Then I Actually Sat Down And Read It. It Was Awesomely Amazing. I Was So Mad That I Didn't Have Book 2 Faery Queen And Book 3 Stone Queen Ready To Go. I Literally Ordered Them From Amazon.Com A Few hours Ago Because I Just Had To Keep Reading This Series. Granted These Books Are For Readers 18+ But They Are Not Over Done. The Instant Chemistry Between Merrick And Juliana Was Electric. Even Though Merrick Is A Dark Elfin King Of Valdis And Lady Juliana Of Bellemare Is A Human And Is Betrothed To Another Man You Want To Root For Them To Be Together. This Book In Some Ways Reminds Me Of The Movie "Labyrinth (1986)" Which I Loved And Watched More Times Than I Can Count. Maybe That Is Why I Was Do Drawn To This Book And These Characters. I Just Want To Thank Author Michelle M. Pillow For Writing Such A Great Book. I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On The Next Two Books. On A Scale Of 1-10 I Would Give This Book A 10. I Think This Is A Must Read For Anyone Who Is Interested In These Type Of Supernatural Creatures And Loves A Good Adventure.

Links To Were You Can Buy These Books:
King Of The Unblessed (Realm Immortal Series Book #1): Here 
Faery Queen (Realm Immortal Series Book #2): Here 
Stone Queen (Realm Immortal Series Book #3): Here 
Link:
http://www.michellepillow.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer