Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bibliophilic Book Blog


Here We GO, Again!

Hola Amigos,


Guess What? I Got Another Anonymous Donation For An eReader For One Of My Deployed Soldier Friends And One For You Too! Oh, And Guess What I Met My Goal I Raised Enough Funds And Donations As Well As Donated My Personal Money To Buy 10, That Is 10 Sony eReaders For My Deployed Friends Who Are Crazy Readers. They Love Me And They Love All Of You For Helping And Sending Them Books. So From Myself And From Them, THANK YOU! So...In Thanks...

YAY! I Have It Right Here In Front Of Me...You Can Choose Between...


Sony Pocket (Color Of Your Choice) Ebook


RCA Reader Ebook

Aluratek Libre Ebook Pro

Kobo Ereader


Here Are The Guidlines:
- International Welcome
- Just Click The Button Above To Enter In The Form
- If You Don't Want An eReader, You Can Win A 100$ Amazon GC.
- Must Be A Follower
- To Enter Just Click The Giveaway Time Button
- Ends July 15th

Also...If I Make It Up To 1000 Followers I Will Heart You All Forever And I Will Add 4 Additional 15$ Amazon Gift Card Winners.

The Above Was Copied From Bibliophilic Book Blog.

If You Would Love A Chance To Win An eReader Or $100 Amzaon Gift Card (Only If You Do Not Want The eReader) Then Head On Over To Bibliophilic Book Blog By Clicking The Link Below And Use The Entry Form.

Link:
http://www.bibliophilicbookblog.com/2010/05/here-we-go-again.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer