Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Tuesday, May 25, 2010

For What It's Worth Reviews Blog

The "You Pick The Book" Contest!
I'm Headed To BEA This Week And I Will Be Surrounded By Books And Authors....I Feel Bad That You're Not There So This Week You Can Pick Any Book You Want If You're The Winner!!Pick Something That's Already Out - Or Maybe There's A Book Coming Out Soon - I'll Pre-Order It For You!

Here Are A Few That I Would Pick....

Mockingjay (The Final Book of The Hunger Games)Bring On the Night (WVMP, Book 3)AMY & ROGER'S EPIC DETOURGuardian of the Dead

But This Is YOUR Contest So Pick Whatever Book You Want!

Here Are The Rules!
•You Must Be 16 Years Or Older To Enter. International Entries OK As Long As Your Country Is On This List The Book Depository
•All Entries Must Be Received By Sunday 5/30//2010 11:59 PM EST
•Leave A Comment - What Book Do You Want? (If You Win You Can Change Your Mind)
•Winner Will Be Posted On This Blog Monday 5/31/2010 - It Is Your Responsibility To Check Back To See If You Won
•The Winner Has 7 Days To Email Me With Their Address Or I Will Pick Another Winner.

*Value Of The Book Will Not Exceed $20.00!* You Can Choose ONE Book.

*Extra Entries:
+ 1 If You're A Follower Of My Blog
+ 1 If You Follow Me On Twitter (@teamsheltie)
+1 If You Post A Link On Your Blog Or Tweet About Contest (Include Links For Me To Check)

*If You Guys Are Up To The Challenge I Will Throw In One More Winner Picked From My List Of Followers - Picked At Random - If I Make It To 200 Followers By The Time This Contest Closes (5/30/2010 - 11:59PM)
I Don't Think That Will Happen ....... But I Will Reward Your Efforts If You Help Me Make It To 200!
Don't Forget - I Will Be Getting Swag And Books At BEA...So Maybe I'll Throw In Some Of That Too!

Good Luck!

Karen

The Above Was Copied From For What It's Worth Reviews Blog.

If You Would Like A Chance To Win This Awesome Prize Hop On Over To For What It's Worth Reviews Blog By Clicking The Link Below And Posting Your Entry On Their Blog.

Link:
http://www.fwiwreviews.net/2010/05/you-pick-book-contest.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer