Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Great Big Thank You To Damaris From Good Choice Reading Blog

I Just Wanted To Thank My Friend Damaris From Good Choice Reading Blog For Helping Me Do My Blog Design Over. I Am So Not Computer Savvy And Was So Not Happy With How My Blog Was. I Think She Did An Awesome Job And I AM So Grateful For Her Time And Effort. I Also Need To Thank Zazoo From Lara Adrian Midnight Breed (L.A.M.B.) Fan Forum For The Awesome L.A.M.B. Banner. You Girls Rock. From The Bottom Of My Heart I Thank You Both....^_^.

If You Would Like To See Dee's Blog Click The Link Below.

Link:
http://goodchoicereading.blogspot.com/

If You Would Like To Check Out The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum You Can Click The Banner Of The Link Below.

Link:
http://midnightbreeds.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

2 comments:

Dee said...

Hey girl! You're welcome! And if you need help with anything else just call me.

skyla11377 said...

You Were Such A Big Help. I So Appreciate It....^_^.

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer