Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Monday, October 18, 2010

H A L L O W E E N!!!!

MySpace and Orkut Halloween Glitter Graphic - 1

Many who know me know that Halloween is my favorite Holiday. I love carving pumpkins, watching horror movies, sitting around by candle light, and of course the candy. I figured I would share a song from my favorite Halloween/Christmas movie Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas.

This Is Halloween - The Nightmare Before Christmas

YouTube Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOtEdhKOMgQ&feature=related

Halloween isn't just for kids but boy do I love watching them get all excited at the prospect of going Trick-Or-Treating and helping me carve our pumpkins. I hope everyone enjoys their Halloween traditions and has a SAFE and Happy Halloween.

MySpace and Orkut Halloween Glitter Graphic - 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer