Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcoming The Fall Winner!!!!

Sorry about the wait everybody but it took me a while to add up and check all the extra point entries. Then unfortunately I have been sick with a bad cold so it kinda slowed me down but now I finally have my winner of a book from The Book Depository (up to $15.oo). And The Winner Is....

*True Random Number Service

List Randomizer

There were 350 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. Bailey Hewlett
  2. Lyan
  3. Linda Henderson
  4. Ashley @ Ashley's Bookshelf
  5. Valia Lind
  6. Sophia Lee
  7. Carol L
  8. Yvonne B

Bailey Hewlett

Bailey I will be e-mailing you soon for your book choice. I want to thank everyone who entered this giveaway. I hope evryone enjoyed Welcoming The Fall with me and all the other blogs.

*For every extra point you got that is how many times your name was entered. Just because I didn't want a long post I only posted the first few names. I saved the list to a document but for some reason Blogger wouldn't let me upload it.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Gongratulations to the winner!
Also,i've got an award for you here http://bookstobrightenyourmood.blogspot.com/2010/10/life-is-good-award.html

TwilightsDance said...

I gave you a AWARD

Maidenveil said...

Congrats to the winners! And also, just dropped by to tell you I've given you an award! Congratulations. :)

-Len-
Musings of a Reader Happy

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer