Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Thursday, December 9, 2010

Review Of Wild Souls By Jocelyn Devon

Wild Souls
Wild Souls By Jocelyn Devon

Erotic: Paranormal
ISBN: 978-1-60435-757-8
Cover Artist: Ash Roland
Editor: Pam
Line Editor: Red Rose™ Publishing
Word Count: 8,252
Release Date: August 12, 2010
Source: Red Rose Publishing (link to purchase
HERE)
Age: 18+

Blurb:

Can Eliza’s and Hank’s marriage be saved or is it already too late after his affair with town tart Sylvia? Her home wrecking ways threaten to end all three of their lives. HIV, looms over then like a dark shroud. Can any be saved? Sterling an ancient vampire mourns the loss of his beloved Alana. He never thought he’d find another woman to take her place. Yet, he finds hope in Eliza. Will Eliza accept his dark gift before it’s too late? Can she find it within herself to love a creature of the night? Is it possible his love can cure her?

I really enjoyed this book. It was a very fast read which normally I am not crazy about but even though this story was fast paced it didn't feel rushed. Eliza and Sterling are the unlikely couple in this story. Hank being the cheating husband in this story is easy to dislike. He just seems the type of guy who always gets what he wants no matter whom it might hurt. Eliza seems the type who wants to put a band-aid on the problem and move on. Sterling seems to be the brooding Vampire whom just gets a raw deal out of life or in this case his afterlife. Three people dealing with very different issues are placed in a no win situation or so it may seem....^_^. I would love to see this story written in novel form if that makes sense. What I am trying to say is I would love for this story to be at least 300 plus pages so I can get a more in depth back story and more of the budding romance between the two characters. Eliza and Sterling's story is really good. Jocelyn's story telling is something I believe I will have to experience again. On a scale of 1-10 I give this story a 10. Although I do wish this story was longer I did enjoy it and I knew it was a short story from the start. I think anyone 18+ for is looking for a nice short story or just a quick read should check out this book.

Link:
http://writerjocelyndevon.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Jocelyn Devon said...

I am so glad you enjoyed Sterling and Eliza's story. Thank you for the wonderful review. I have added your blog to mine.

skyla11377 said...

I am so glad you like it....^_^.

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer