Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Review Of Decadent Dreams (A Foreign Affair Series Book #1) By Ty Langston

                                                     KLB Virtual Events Book Blog Tour
Decadent Dreams
Decadent Dreams (A Foreign Affair Series Book #1) By Ty Langston


  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 207 KB
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Publisher: LazyDay Publishing (July 26, 2011)
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B005ESF0B2
  • Genre: Erotic Novella*
  • Source: Amazon.Com (link to purchase HERE)
  • Purchase: Barnes And Noble (link to purchase HERE)
  • Age: Adult 18+*

*I added the age restriction and the genre. The age restriction and genre was not provided by Amazon.Com.

Blurb:

Beth Mason seemingly has it all. A successful bakery/café called Decadent Dreams, good friends, and a nice home in Stamford, New York.
After her previous boyfriend dumped her six months before for not spending enough time with him, Beth decided that she had been through enough and wanted more in a relationship. Throwing herself back into the dating scene, Beth decided to go onto an online dating website called, ‘A Foreign Affair.’
Enjoying the different types of men from all over the world that ‘A Foreign Affair’ catered to, Beth became struck by a handsome man from Belarus named Yuri who was the former manager of the famed Rhapsody night club. After realizing that they had a lot in common, the two struck up a close, intense relationship.
Yuri, who’s been depressed since his nightclub burned to the ground and watching his best friend’s parents both die from a terminal illness, decided to take Beth up on an invite and join her for a fun-filled weekend in New York City.
With both of them full of emotions, will the weekend be just what they needed or more than they bargained for?

Decadent Dreams was an amazingly HOT!!!! read. I could totally relate to Beth and Yuri. I myself met my husband on-line and he was from a different country than me. I could completely understand how Beth and Yuri had such intense feelings for each other, in what appears to be, a short amount of time. Not only did I love the relationship between Beth and Yuri but I also loved Yuri's relationship to his best friend Nik. There is such loyalty and love between them, like you would see in any other best friend relationship. The chemistry between Beth and Yuri is undeniable. They have so much in common and their lives sort of intertwined when you find out Beth's brother interviewed for a job at Nik's company a few years back or when Beth and Yuri were both in Paris but never met. They say everything happens for a reason and this book makes that saying so true. Yuri may have mistakenly messaged Beth in the begging on the website A Foreign Affair but, if that had not happened, Yuri and Beth would not be about to enter into the next phase of their life together. Therefore it was meant to be. Too many times in life people are afraid to throw caution to the wind and embrace new experiences. Ty seems to know just how to make a story and relationships seem authentic and not contrived. It takes a real skill to do that and I think Ty captured it perfectly. On a scale of 1-10 I give Decadent Dreams a 20. I know, I know it is off my scale (and I have given a few books this rating) but if I didn't know any better it could almost be my life Ty was writing about and that is truly a unique experience  Books don't get any better than that. I encourage EVERYONE 18+ to pick up a copy of this novella and fall in love with Yuri and Beth.

Link:
Facebook: Here
Twitter: Here
GoodReads: Here

6 comments:

Tigris Eden said...

This is an awesome review!

Victoria said...

I'm looking forward to this read. It really sounds HOT!
vsloboda(at)gmail(dot)com

Blue Shedevil said...

Oooh, this sounds like a perfect pick me up. Great review and I'm so glad I stopped by.

Wanda (GoodChoiceReading) said...

Wow!! Sounds like a sexy read!

Cindy said...

Wow, this sounds great! It seems as if just a lot more than just a HOT book. lol

skyla11377 said...

I'm glad you all liked my review. I can't wait to read her next one in the series. It's supposed to be about Nik.

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer