Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Review Of Between (Between Series Book #1) By Cyndi Tefft

Between
Between (Between Series Book #1) By Cyndi Tefft


Format: Kindle Edition
File Size: 315 KB
Print Length: 253 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1460937104
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services
Language: English
ASIN: B004XZUMBA
Source: Amazon.Com (link to purchase HERE)
Purchase: Cyndi Tefft's Blog (link to purchase HERE)


Blurb:


It just figures that the love of Lindsey Water's life isn't alive at all, but the grim reaper, complete with a dimpled smile and Scottish accent.


After transporting souls to heaven for the last 300 years, Aiden MacRae has all but given up on finding the one whose love will redeem him and allow him entry through the pearly gates.


Torn between her growing attraction to Aiden and heaven's siren song, Lindsey must learn the hard way whether love really can transcend all boundaries.


When I read the blurb and excerpt of Between I knew this was a book I needed to get my hands on. When I bought this book I had such high hopes. I am so glad I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. From the first sentence this story had a hold of me and I so didn't want to let go. The way this story started totally threw me for a loop. I didn't expect what happened to happen so early on in the book. I was virtually at the edge of my seat the whole time.


Lindsey Water is your typical 19 year old who just recently started collage and who didn't have her whole life figured out. Her parents haven't been divorced all that long and her relationship with her boyfriend Ravi wasn't everything she wanted it to be. When she meets Aiden she soon discovers he is everything she ever wanted in life.


Aiden MacRae died over 300 hundreds years ago and he spends his afterlife transporting souls from earth to heaven. He is there to help then transition and accept their death so that they may be ready when God calls them to heaven. Aiden never expected to fall for Lindsey so hard and so fast.


Aiden and Lindsey share a deep connection that transcends all things. They also know that their time together can't last and so they try to make the most of the time that they do have. Aiden shares memories of Scotland and Lindsey shows Aiden all the new things that he has never been privy to while he was being a transporter.


This book had me feeling all kinds of emotions from wanting to fling my book across the room (but since it was an e-book on my Tablet I thought that wouldn't be good....lol) to crying like a little girl. To me that is the sign of an extraordinary book. If a story is able to elicit such emotions in me then that is a testament to the author's ability to tell a great story. Cyndi told a phenomenal story that keeps you wanting to read it even after it is over. On a scale from 1-10 I give Between a VERY BIG, ENTHUSIASTIC 20. I know, I know I am off my scale but you don't understand how AMAZING this story is. If you believe in destiny, true love, love conquers all, and fate you really do NEED to read this book. EVERYONE needs to run out and grab a copy of Between and let Aiden and Lindsey's story restore your faith in love. Be on the look out for Hell Transporter (Between Series Book #2) when it comes out. I know I will be one of the first people to buy it.


Link:
http://ctefft.blogspot.com/
Facebook: Here
Twitter: Here
GoodReads: Here

2 comments:

Cyndi Tefft said...

When I saw the "I had such high hopes" line, my heart plummeted into my shoes and I thought, "Oh, nooooooo!" Now I know what it feels like to be a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance when Mary Murphy says, "Well, there's always next year" and then whips out the ticket and screams, "but it doesn't matter, because you're going to Vegas!!!" and the dancer completely loses it, jumping up and down.

Holy freaking awesome review, Batman!! I love love love love it! Thank you so much. I can't tell you what an awesome start to my day this has been. <333

Cyndi

skyla11377 said...

Your praise makes me so happy. I am so very glad you liked my review. The colors of my post is a homage to the tartan color of the Aiden's Angels badge. It's as close as I could get to the true colors. I am so anticipating Hell Transporter....^_^.

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer