Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Review Of Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno Series Book #2) By Sylvain Reynard

Photobucket

I be beyond thrilled to be taking part in Sylvain's book tour to promote Gabriel's Rapture book 2 in the continuing saga of Gabriel and Julianne (Gabriel's Inferno Book 1). I am so excited to be on this phenomenal book tour. I just want to thank Sylvain and KLB for inviting me back for book 2. Opening up the last tour for Gabriel's Inferno was an honor and now that I am one blog stop away from ending this blog tour for Gabriel's Rapture it is bittersweet. It's bitter because the tour is just about over and it is sweet because I got to spend more time with the AMAZING characters that Sylvain has created. I hope you LOVE Gabriel's Rapture as much as I do. There are some tastefully done sex scenes in this book so I should say this book is more for 18+ (possibly a mature 17 year old). Being a mom, I had to throw that out there....^_^.

Gabriel's Rapture
Gabriel's Rapture (Gabriel's Inferno Series Book #2) By Sylvain Reynard

Pub. Date: May 22,2012
Format: Paperback, eBook, ePack
ISBN: 978-1-936305-52-0
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Source: Omnific Publishing (link to purchase HERE)
Purchase: Amazon.Com (link to purchase HERE), Barnes And Noble (link to purchase HERE)

Blurb:


Professor Gabriel Emerson has embarked on a passionate, yet clandestine affair with his former student, Julia Mitchell. Sequestered on a romantic holiday in Italy, he tutors her in the sensual delights of the body and the raptures of sex. But when they return, their happiness is threatened by conspiring students, academic politics, and a jealous ex-lover. When Gabriel is confronted by the university administration, will he succumb to Dante’s fate? Or will he fight to keep Julia, his Beatrice, forever?


In Gabriel's Rapture, the brilliant sequel to the wildly successful debut novel, Gabriel's Inferno, Sylvain Reynard weaves an exquisite love story that will touch the reader's mind, body, and soul, forever.


When I read Gabriel's Inferno I thought wow, how is Sylvain going to write a sequel equally compelling, if not, better than the first book. I should have know better. Sylvain is a genius and Gabriel's Rapture is just so SENSATIONAL. From page 146 til the end I literally got no sleep whatsoever. I finished it at 6:30am and had to be up by 7:00am to get my kids ready for school. I was wonky all day but it was so worth it. Gabriel and Julianne's story had me so hooked I couldn't pull myself away.


Gabriel's Rapture is the continuing saga of Professor Gabriel Emerson and his former student Julianne (Julia) Mitchell. This book starts off where Gabriel's Inferno ended. This story takes us through the "honeymoon" period of their new found relationship and into the reality of a teacher dating a student (former or otherwise). We also get to witness Gabriel experience jealousy for the first time.


I love the range of emotions these two characters took this time around. We see Gabriel and Julia at their highest and we get to experience their lowest point. If I had a paperback copy and not an ebook I think I would have thrown this book a couple of times because I got so sucked into their emotions and I could almost feel their pain at times. We also get to see how their lives get effected by their relationship and how they deal with it individually.


Anything more I could say would so ruin this book for everyone. I can't sing the praises of this book enough. This book was extraordinary and I am so thankful I got to read it. Sylvain's writing style is unparalleled. I would never on my own read about Dante or Beatrice but now I have a new appreciation for them. On a scale from 1-10 Gabriel's Rapture gets a 20. Just like Gabriel's Inferno got a 20 I had to give the same to book 2 because it was just as wonderful, if not, more so than book 1. If you are looking for an intense love, tortured souls, scandalous actions, and just a outstanding Contemporary Romance than Gabriel's Rapture is so the book for you. Everyone 18+ should run and pick up a copy and if you haven't read Gabriel's Inferno (my review Here) you should pick that one up too. Let Gabriel and Julia's journey bring you your own rapture.


The next stop on the tour will be tomorrow on JJ iReads


Links:
http://www.sylvainreynard.com/
Facebook: Here
Twitter: Here
GoodReads: Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer