Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Friday, March 8, 2013

Cover Reveal Of Even In Darkness (Between Series Book #3) By Cyndi Tefft

Today I have the awesome pleasure of being part of a cover reveal for author Cyndi Tefft's third book in her Between Series, Even In Darkness. I can't tell you how excited I am for this new installment. The blurb for Even In Darkness sound spectacular. I so need to get my hands on a copy....^_^. Without further ado I give you the cover to Even In Darkness.
Isn't this cover AMAZING? This cover is visually stunning, in my opinion.

Even In Darkness Blurb:

I thought it was over, that all our trouble was behind us.

We had a fairytale castle wedding surrounded by family and friends. Aiden wore a dress kilt, looking so handsome it made my heart squeeze, and I floated on air in a white version of the ball gown he'd cast for me in Versailles. Flower girl, ring bearer, scottish ceilidh afterward-check, check, and check. It was perfect.

We were supposed to live happily ever after.

But that was before I walked in to find another woman in his bed, a demon with blood red eyes who'd disguised herself as me in order to get what she wanted most: a child from a heaven transporter.

And it was in that moment-watching my entire world crumble to the ground-that I knew.

This was not over. Not by a long shot.

My Review Of Between (Between Series Book #1) By Cyndi Tefft: Here

Link:
http://ctefft.blogspot.com/
Facebook: Here
Twitter: Here
GoodReads: Here

1 comments:

Silverlight said...

I love this cover, and I love how the other covers in the series match!

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer