Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Sunday, June 29, 2014

Review Of Ruthless (Dragons MC Romance) By Vanessa Waltz

Ruthless (Dragons MC Romance) By Vanessa Waltz

File Size: 381 KB
Print Length: 313 pages
Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1500272558
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00L82ZQ8K
Source: Amazon.com (link to purchase HERE)
Purchase: Barnes And Noble (link to purchase HERE)
Age: Adult 18+*

*Age restriction was added by me and not Amazon.com

Blurb: 

My husband’s dead and I've been kidnapped.

Years ago, I stole money from the Dragons MC club and ran. Against all odds, I picked myself up. Became sober. Got married.

But then he found me.

Now I belong to Cain—a ruthless, loveless man who’s intent on making me his obedient slave. He’s done unspeakable things to my body, tortured me, and broken me down so that I’ll never betray him. And I wouldn't have...

Until Spike came along.

He’s rough around the edges, but warm. When he kisses me, I feel alive. I’ve never been in love, but Spike is all I've ever wanted. When I’m around him, all bets are off. I’m falling for him and I can’t hide it anymore.

If Cain finds out, he’ll kill us both.

Author's Note: This is a dark romance novel, it contains themes of violence and mature situations that could make readers uncomfortable.

Ruthless really is a dark and gritty MC Romance. It is definitely not for the faint of heart. With that being said, I have to say, I LOVED reading Ruthless. This book shows you the not so sexy glamorized life of belonging to a Motorcycle Club Family. I have truly become a fan of author Vanessa Waltz's books.

Julia committed the unthinkable, she stole from The Dragons MC and ran. Years later she is trying to live the life of a rich mans wife. Only one problem, being an ex junkie and living the rough life leaves Julia feeling empty and wanting. Even though her husband is loving and gentle with her, she has no feelings for him and wants nothing to do with him and his way of life.

Cain is The Dragons Vice-President and a ruthless killer. He is tasked with dealing with Julia when she is brought back to the fold. Cain is an emotionless killer with now qualms about torturing a woman. Julia stirs something in Cain which makes him want to keep her around a little longer before he kills her.

Spike is a Prospect in The Dragons. The MC is like family to him especially Crash, the clubs President. Crash helped Spike seek justice once upon a time and he has never forgotten that. But Cain shows interest in Spike and helps him get a permanent place in the MC. Spike respects Cain until Julia comes along.

The things that Cain does to Julia almost makes you agree with her coping mechanism of being high on Coke all the time, almost. The things these bikers do to each other in the name of their MC is not for the squeamish. If you every wanted to take a walk on the wild side of life this book makes you actually feel like you are there. It makes you take a hard look at your life and makes you think "What would I do if I was in their shoes." Author Vanessa Waltz may be a new to me author but I so look forward to reading more of her books in the future. On a scale from 1-10 I give Ruthless a great bug 10. I was totally invested in the lives of Julia and Spike. Vanessa was able to make me feel a full spectrum of emotions in just the right places.  If you are looking for a dark gritty MC romance than Ruthless is the book for you. I encourage EVERYONE adult 18+ to pick up a copy of Ruthless. Are you brave enough to enter the domain of The Dragons?

Link:
Facebook
Twitter
GoodReads
Amazon Author
B&N Author
Kobo
Smashwords

2 comments:

Tamara LeBlanc said...

What a great review, and the book sounds so compelling!
Thanks for sharing with us.
Hope all is well with you :)
Have a great week,
Tamara

skyla11377 said...

Thanks Tamara for your kind words and always supporting me....^_^. I hope you have an fantastic holiday weekend.

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer