Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Monday, July 28, 2014

My Book Rating System

Since the day I started reviewing books (2009/2010) I have always used a scale from 1-10 to rate the books I have read. As of today, I have decided to change my scale from 1-10 to 1-5 in keeping with most book sites that rate books (i.e. blogs, Amazon, GoodReads, Barnes And Noble, etcetera). But I still reserve the right to jump to rating a book a 10 if the book has effected me or blown my mind beyond the norm....^_^.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer