Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Review Of Burn (Blood & Roses Series Book #3) By Callie Hart

Burn (Blood & Roses Series Book #3) By Callie Hart

File Size: 1561 KB
Print Length: 126 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00KHHOUKW
Source: Amazon.com
Purchase: Barnes And Noble
Age: Adult 18+*

*Age restriction was added by me and not Amazon.com

Blurb:

Book 3 in the Blood & Roses series.

Please be aware that this is a Dark Romance novel and deals with serious themes, including violence and murder.


This story is the third part in a series, each approx. 30-40k words in length.


Please note * this is the re-edited version of the book. The novel sold on release day contained minor errors, all of which have now been resolved.


Sloane

I’m not safe.

I haven’t been safe for a while now.


I ran to Zeth for protection, but Zeth is in danger himself. With Julio on one side, and the leader of the Widow Makers MC on the other, the smartest thing to do would be to run. I’ve been running long enough, though.


This is the closest I’ve come to finding my sister in two years.


I can’t back down now.


Zeth

My right hand man’s being tortured in the basement.

The guy who tried to buy Sloane’s virginity is burning rubber in our direction.


My psychotic boss is on a mission to find me, and the girl I’m supposed to be keeping safe has landed herself right in the middle of all of this.


Just another breezy weekend in the Californian desert.


What could possibly go wrong in the next 48 hours?


My Review:

This series gets better and more intense with each book I read. Just when I think I have things figured out Callie throws a monkey wrench at me and I am left shaking my head all over again (in a good way). I love the fact that Callie keeps me on my toes and always guessing what is actually going to be coming or happening next.

Sloane Romera finds herself in enemy territory. Being a "guest" of Julio Perez isn't as easy as she hoped. Just knowing that her sister could be near by keeps Sloane on high alert. The longer Sloane stays in Julio's compound with Zeth the harder it is for her to not get sucked into his world and not want to leave because she is too attached to him.


Zeth Mayfair not only has to deal with Julio but also the Widow Makers MC biker crew while trying to save Michael. On top of that, Zeth has to try and keep Sloane safe while she searches for her sister and he deals with Michael's relationship to the Widow Makers MC President.


If you have read Deviant (Book #1) and Fracture (Book #2) then you know at this point I can't say anymore for fear of ruining some, if not all, of the story yet to come. On a scale from 1-5 I give Burn a phenomenal 10. Like the first two books, Burn is also off my scale because Callie really knows how to keep her readers on the edge and begging for more. If you are looking for a great dark and dangerous read with forbidden attraction and more twists and turns than you can throw a stick at then Burn is the book for you. I think EVERYONE adult 18+ NEEDS to go and pick up a copy of Burn. If you haven't read Deviant (Book #1) or Fracture (Book #2) (reviews below) first then you have to pick those books up, as well as, Burn. Come discover how Zeth and Sloane deal with Julio and the MC bikers.



My review of Deviant Book #1: Here
My review of Fracture Book #2: Here

Link:
Facebook
Facebook Author
Twitter
Website
Blog
GoodReads
Google Plus
Amazon Author
B&N Author
Smashwords Author
Scribd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer