Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Monday, July 28, 2014

Review Of Fracture (Blood & Roses Series Book #2) By Callie Hart

Fracture (Blood & Roses Series Book #2) By Callie Hart

File Size: 926 KB
Print Length: 142 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00JIWJ78C
Source: Amazon.com
Purchase: Barnes And Noble
Age: Adult 18+*

*Age restriction was added by me and not Amazon.com

Blurb:

Zeth Mayfair is pretty much the very last thing I need in my life. And yet with every breath I take he becomes more engrained in every aspect of it:

He has a key to my house.


He knows where I work.


He dumped his strange, mentally traumatized housemate on my doorstep and has driven off into the sunset in search of my missing sister.


I want to forget him. Want to change the locks and blot out his face, scourge his very name from my memory. The problem is that I also need him. I need him more than I need air to breath, and I can’t be without him now.


He owns me.


He torments me.


He’s fractured me.


My Review:

Fracture is a great next step in the Zeth and Sloane saga. I loved how Chapter One shows you Zeth doesn't play games when it comes to getting the information he seeks. Deviant (Book #1) left Sloane in a very flustered state which continues in Chapter Two of Fracture right where Author Callie Hart left us with our jaw hanging open. Callie has a way of making her characters come alive.

Sloane Romera tries to come to grips with her feelings for Zeth. When he leaves town for a while, Sloane is left to babysit Zeth's house guest Lacey. Sloane and Lacey soon discover what it feels like to live in Zeth's world. Sloane knowing all this, still runs to Zeth in the hopes that he can protect her and Lacey.


Zeth Mayfair is a lethal man on a dangerous mission to find Sloane's sister Lex and bring her home. Zeth is starting to discover his feelings for Sloane are anything but fleeting. In Zeth's world feelings could mean a death sentence because in his line of work emotions get you a one way ticket to the grave.


One wrong slip and I could ruin this series for everybody but just know there is a lot more going on in this book. Not only do we get a bigger glimpse into Zeth's past but we learn more about Lacey and Sloane starts to discover just how resilient she really is. If you are looking for a new author who writes believable stories with realistic characters than Callie Hart is that author. On a scale from 1-5 I give Fracture an off the scale 10. She has a rare gift for superb storytelling. EVERYONE adult 18+ needs to run out an pick up a copy of Fracture. If you haven't read Deviant Book #1 (review below) you should pick up a copy of that book as well. If you  are looking for a dark romance, life altering decisions, loyalty, and just an all around fabulous story than Fracture is the book for you. Come learn why Sloane and Zeth can't stay away from each other.


My review of Deviant Book #1: Here

Link:
Facebook
Facebook Author
Twitter
Website
Blog
GoodReads
Google Plus
Amazon Author
B&N Author
Smashwords Author
Scribd

2 comments:

Tamara LeBlanc said...

Loved the review, Skyla! And I also love how you always include the book's stats. So helpful.
You're pretty freaking awesome!!
Have a great week :)

skyla11377 said...

Thank you so much Tamara. Your support over the years has meant the world to me. I think your pretty freaking awesome yourself....^_^.

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer