Enter The L.A.M.B. Fan Forum



Friday, August 22, 2014

Review Of Twisted (Blood & Roses Series Book #5) By Callie Hart

Twisted (Blood & Roses Series Book #5) By Callie Hart

File Size: 2513 KB
Print Length: 171 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00MUXSBBA
Source & Purchase: Amazon.com
Age: Adult 18+*

*Age restriction was added by me and not Amazon.com

Blurb:

Twisted is book 5 in the Blood & Roses series. Make sure to check out Deviant, Fracture, Burn, and Fallen before reading this installment!

Sloane

How many times can a person fall down and still get back up? How many times can things go wrong before you just give up?

I've lost everything. My home, my job, my purpose in life—everything has been turned upside down. But while life hasn't exactly turned out the way I would have liked it to, I wouldn't change a thing. If things were different, I wouldn't have Lacey. I wouldn't have Michael.

But most importantly, I wouldn't have him.

I've realized what I feel. He knew it before I did. Only one question remains:

Is he capable of feeling the same way?

Zeth

Secrets are a prison, and I have been behind bars for years. Sloane Romera has been turning keys in all of my locks, throwing light on corners of my mind that I thought would forever be shrouded in darkness. Or at least I had hoped would be.

I have done so many wrongs in this life, and yet this woman has forgiven me. She’s done something I never thought possible—she has learned to understand me, and she hasn't run. She’s amazed me. She’s saved me. She’s fallen in love with me.

If it’s within my power, I’m about to do the same for her.

My Review:

When this went live on Amazon I snatched it up and put down the book I was already reading so I could spend some much need time with Zeth. My jaw continually hit the floor all throughout this book. There was also one ore two people that I severely wanted to slap across the face. I was excited to know more about Michael and Rebel's history together. Callie actually gave Michael a little bit of a voice in this book which was cool.

Sloane Romera knows her confession on the phone may just send Zeth away for good. Between dodging Charlie, Julio, and the D.E.A. Sloane is starting to figure out what is truly important to her. This whole situation lets her know just who her friends are and who she needs to actually watch out for.

Zeth Mayfair is thrown for a loop my an admission that Sloane makes on the phone. Zeth doesn't know how to feel the way Sloane needs him to. Zeth knows if he wants Sloane to stick around he is going to have to stop and chance how he handles his "job" from here on in. Zeth wants to show Sloane how he feels, but for so long, he has considered those type of feelings a weakness which he is now having a hard time reconciling with.

Oh my gosh I am already fiending for the next book. I NEED to know what happens next. I LOVE how Callie constantly keeps Zeth and Sloane evolving so that they don't become a stagnant couple. She keeps throwing things at them that keeps me coming back to each new book wondering what form of hell they are going to be facing this time. I really can't say anymore or I will ruin this book for someone. On a scale from 1-5 I give Twisted a nail-biting 10. It is hard to keep to my scale when each of Callie's books blows the previous one out of the water. If you are looking for a Dark Romance with characters you actually want to root for, sinister villains, twisted family ties, or if you just like a story that has more than one type of criminal and an anti-hero worth drooling over than you NEED to pick up a copy of Twisted. Everyone Adult 18+ NEEDS to pick up a copy of Twisted. If you haven't read the first four books in this series Deviant (Book #1), Fractured (Book #2), Burn (Book #3), or Fallen (Book #4) (links to all four reviews below) then you need to pick them up as well and catch up with the rest of us, Zeth's angry girls....^_^. Trust me you don't want to miss out on reading Callie's Blood & Roses Series. Come find out how Zeth and his angry girl Sloane evade hostile threats while their sanctuary falls down around them.

My review of Deviant Book #1: Here
My review of Fracture Book #2: Here
My review of Burn Book #3: Here
My review of Fallen Book #4: Here

Link:
Facebook
Facebook Author
Twitter
Website
Blog
GoodReads
Google Plus
Amazon Author
B&N Author
Smashwords Author
Scribd

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Clockwork Angel Countdown

Cool Banners

Love Immortal By Brita Addams
Most Eligible By Lindsay Marene Ordone
Michelle M. Pillow,Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow
Michelle M. Pillow

Torn By Johann Lippowitz With Natalie Imbruglia



Twilight Saga: Eclipse Trailer